Thursday, July 2, 2009

a drunken hazard...email trawling....

Oh well, if anybody's interested I thought it was pretty flipping funny. But then I am a bit drunk, so bear with me.........

(approx a year ago):
hi Betty,
glad to hear all sounds good, was a little worried things had crashed & burned with boy (goddamn I've forgotten his name, not that's that's a rare thing these days..)YES you have to make all the decisions, its a female only chromosome didnt you know........anyway , it would be worse if you were both leaders . Dont make for a very comfy dance sometimes. I am practising being assuaging and "yes dearish " & it seems to work sometimes. Of course once Miv is born & am a hormonal leaky banshee with no cash it will be a different story. and god help him if he tries to tell me what to do during birth!! Am having a partylites show thingy at mine at 2pm saturday week, Mel said you were into candles and I'm going to have am crack at working for myself again doing them, they look & smell gorgeous, anyway come along & havesome wine & cheese (the demo lady's name is Cinnamon, isnt that cool............) Dept of justice hey? Cool. What doing? I am really over work, would like to pack it all in and just read in bed all day but money situation wouldnt work....... they increased my hours again too so better stick it out until I reeeally cant function any more. Went to the bank to plead poverty & see if I could get some of my super back, forms , forms & more forms......

Mum is down for a few days on Monday , have been really resentful & woe is me in regards to having little support lately so she will probably cop a guilt trip or three, that or she'll decide its time to kidnap me again and I will head north for a while. would have to board the kitty though, which she hates...........she's getting a bit stressed since I started playing her cds with screaming baby noises on them to adjust her and wee'd in my beanbag. (the cat , that is, not Mum)
NOT IMPRESSES!!!

No comments: