Friday, March 27, 2009

My little garden gnome..........(last fine day in March??).


Sunny Saturday = Washing, washing & more washing. We've both been down with a mystery lurgy for the last week & it's been piling up again.......have only just started feeling energetic enough to do any of it. Missed my lectures this week & am furiously trying to beat the clock to do all my basic chemistry and orientation of the human body WebCt assessments before Tuesday when the next lot of work hits. So much for this being a part time course. Or maybe its the fact that its the first time I've actually attempted any study with someone else to look out for apart from myself. Whole different ball game.



Anyway, got my marigolds, tomatoes and sunflowers into the planter boxes and some washing done. Min outside with me on her magic carpet enjoying looking around at the outside world (oooh, grass.....oohh...bees/flies/lizards)


At lunch time caught the food bowl with her foot so most of her meal ended up (splattered ) on the splatter mat . I've been dutifully cutting up things into little pieces so she can do the recommended 8 month old finger food thing, but God its messy . Wish I could just fast forward to the serving up her a normal meal and her being able to get the food in her mouth instead of everywhere else....few more months methinks. The nappies are also getting atrocious. Making the child carers and even Linds gag. As tiring as it was, exclusive breastfeeding was so much easier.



Back to work (gosh that Women's weekly is looking interesting right about now)



No comments: