Monday, June 15, 2009

the great ongoing saga


Couldnt do it. Just couldnt subject myself to the constant presence of another adult (& messy and financially precarious one at that). Should have trusted my instincts and learned from my mistakes but a dream is a hard thing to shake, I guess. Anyway. Min is still here and still gorgeous and engaging, is finally saying "Mum mum" yes!!!
we are housed fed clothed and supported and for now, that's all that counts. And the pressure valve can now be released re trying to afford a wedding when we're on the breadline. psshhhhtttt!
a very sleep deprived photo as minerva woke me twice last night and no daddy to do the feed since i've sent him back to the underworld... hard to get a good pic anymore as min has a pavlovian screw up her face reaction to the flash and I havnt figured out how to turn it off yet....bugger.

No comments: