Thursday, April 30, 2009

In the merry merry month of MAY


My aquaintance Natalie Monu Dixon is due to give birth to her first child today....GOOD LUCK!!!! Birth was nothing like I expected it. It was bloody awful. I cant think of one good thing about it. Except maybe the epidural, which wore off waaay too fast. I would really like to have more children but the birth thing is still a big sticking point....and the money thing. And the time to myself thing...maybe I should seriously rethink the more children thing!

Here is a cute pic of my baby girl holding onto the highchair and doing high singing noises...look out world, another future soprano diva in the making!! (in cloth nappy , you will notice...I have gone all freakin earth mother of late, even going so far as to purchase eco friendly bath cleaning products and make a better effort at recycling rubbish...goodness, what's going on??) So far so good, takes a little bit more planning , but hell, what have I got to do now?

Emily popped by yesterday afternoon which was nice, after I waited for her and Oliver to make an appearance the other day and neither of them did. I dont mind being a hermit, really, most of the time, but it is nice to find out what others are up to from time to time. She's doing ok, the jewellery is selling well, although not near enough to make it a viable employment option.

Linds is on bub duty today. We're planning on going out to base at Taxi Combined and hassling them to give me some hours back & updating his pv license.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie. Unfortunately, my baby's noises also sound like ehr mama's..... except I can't sing. lol